WHAT HAS POCAHONTAS

POCYHOKIE

This is gonna be very, very fun. I don't know if anyone noticed, but last year when Bland County went 4-1 to begin their season they didn't start posts all over the board like "Bland County is the best" blahdeeblah. Our history had been almost as "inspirational" but we never had attached a helium tank to our heads. Sure, we appreciate a good season when a wonderful set of new coaches come in, but there's a point where being humble has to sink in. Honestly...it hurt us at Bland to beat you all so badly. We knew exactly how you all had felt because we had been in the same shoes the past four years. You have to realize that although winning feels really good, it's something these other teams have been experiencing. Have pride!!! Act like you've been there before. There's no sense in parading all over a mainly AA and highly prestigious A message board. Know that these teams will do the locker-room talking for you. It is inspirational when a team makes such a drastic turn-around. But please, don't become the message board redneck. It would be understandable if you were Richlands...and they don't even do this. They KNOW they will win.

[ QUOTE ]

As i recall Bland fans cheered for pocy when they would complete a play for a gain last year because they felt sorry for them. that game ended 55-0 with out the score being ran up

[/ QUOTE ]i so dropped a td pass at the end of the game lol i like bland and their fans and players, hopefully this year will be more of a game than the past 2 years have been

[ QUOTE ]

for the record, brandon, i know full well what "indian air force" stood for, but let's be honest and just say it didn't exactly work out as planned.

good luck on friday.

[/ QUOTE ]It looked cool though.

[ QUOTE ]

for the record, brandon, i know full well what "indian air force" stood for, but let's be honest and just say it didn't exactly work out as planned.

good luck on friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well still like Heffalump said it was cool...cooler than what some people have. lol.

Thanks