WHAT HAS POCAHONTAS

POCYHOKIE

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

HAS POCAHONTAS CHANGED ANYTHING THIS WEEK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the number in the loss column...

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh and we changed the number in the win column to so before u talk trash try to find out who you are talkin trash to.....yeah thank u

i know the kids liked it, but i really didn't see how it related to "indians," or even pocahontas, for that matter. tomahawk? yes. giant "P" yes. spear? yes. skull? not so much. add that to the whole "indian air force" farce that was, and...well, let's just say last season was a disaster.

As i recall Bland fans cheered for pocy when they would complete a play for a gain last year because they felt sorry for them. that game ended 55-0 with out the score being ran up

[ QUOTE ]

Pokie will lose to Bland by a lot. I hear Blands #50 and #53 will terrorize Pokie's line. You guys should watch out for #50.

[/ QUOTE ]

U guys should watch out for our whole team....were not the same team...if u havent noticed...

#1 Jon Corner

#2 Zac pauley

#21 Taviaz Wilbourn

#70 Anathony Stanley

#24 Daniel Thomas

#64 Jay Scheffler

We got some tough Freshman like Corner and My brother and Taviaz....but its not who we have new its who we've had..but just got better. we have a new coach and a new attitude