crap...

bcbathletics

It's not a matter of who which team has played, it's a matter of which has the most talent and heart...I do believe although the only opponent BC has faced that is worth naming is East Mont., they have way more raw talent than Pocy. Although anything can happen, this week is probably time we will see the Indians' "reign" settle down.

I personaly have been waitin for this game since pocy started there winning ways. both teams have alot to be proud of but i do think Bland Co. will win this one by a large margin. Pocy lost to TV and Bland beat them. both teams pocy and bland had alot of mistakes in there games vs Twin valley but bland was good enough that the mistakes didnt cost them. good luck to both teams. is Brett Hodock going to play in the game, or is he still hurt?

Really..What makes u think that bland will beat pocy so bad...Yes bland has a great team and so does pocy but look who they have played..nobodys...This will be the first real test for both teams..Good luck 2 both teams

Hey guys. Having witnessed both teams on the field this year(against different teams of course) I'll have to add that this will be a much closer game than most think. The key is at the line. If Bland can get the big guys on defense on track, they have potential to roll havoc with Pocy's offense. On the other hand Bland is slow of foot at the line which could negatively affect them on both sides of the ball. Pocy will have to get the offense rolling early and make Bland play catch-up. As far as wins/loses and who has this team faced or not faced, anyone who knows or has played football can attest to the fact that at any give time on any given day of any given game there is always an upset on the horizon.