Bland - Pocahontas ATM

Lobster

Your team played a good game and, at that moment, had the game in hand. As I recall you made a good defensive move on that play keeping #6 in tight coverage, so why open your mouth at all. I respect both teams for the effort and commitment shown this season.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

godfather don't quote me in your signature! your a total idiot. i can poke and make fun of the fact that they're small schools, but i'm not gonna scrutinize any team that respectably goes out and plays with heart. bland and pocy have something to prove, and it's the people who criticize these small teams that bring the spirit down. allow these guys to sit on their high seat! They both have deserved it. It's not every day you see a small team do what either of these guys have been able to do

You'll never grow as player if you are unable to take constructive critisism of your play. I hope that every one who posts on this site, as a player, understands that. Congrats on your achievements in the past, but by reading your posts here you have alot of maturing to do on and off the field. Both teams have my support and best wishes on the future.

[ QUOTE ]

They're both power-houses!! The field will explode because the pair's awesomeness cannot be contained in one area. (That was classic!)

That's quoting me

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, I thought it was funny but arent you talking trash? Perhaps you are from Bland. It was funny before it was refurring to your school.

Thats even more childish than godfathers post. Are you threatening someonefor having an opinion. I've read most of the post here and while Godfather is a little abrasive he stated valid points until someone took it as a personal hit and them made personal comments. I say ALL should let this drop. And we adults have no place in posting threats on a site that children have access to. Thats being a real role model.

OK you are saying that this dude was talking trash to you bc but basically I didnt see anything of the sort. Never even saw your post. Here is the deal Godfather and BC have a charity boxing match at this years Tough Man competition in Brushfork. Proceeds go to the schools 50/50. Are you in?

My uncle is from pocy and i play for Bland. after the game i was able to go up to my uncle give him a hug and talk a lil smack, then get my 20 bucks we bet on...lol. then go home. alot of trash talk was said befor the game but after the game players from both teams were very respectful i think

Man its a free education and you will be doing something you love. I thought it was you when you spoke of your uncle. They spoke very highly of you all night. I was impressed by your ability to make things happen and your speed in open space. Nice! Even if you go to a small college (Concord, Ferrum, Emory) its a free education and room and board. College is the best time of your life. Playing football there is great. Put on a little muscle, keep working hard, putting up stats damn bro you still would have two years of elidgability. Look at our local boy Rusty Coeburn/Concord first year there and he is the starting QB putting up solid stats. I go to watch all the local kids play. Marshall, Ferrum, Concord, it makes me proud to see anyone make it doing something they love. Remember there is no such thing as a "small college" just big oportunity.