RR vs. Lebanon

nooge

A common opponent between them is GW, and it appears, (at least by the scores), that Lebanon had a harder time with GW than RR did. I was at the GW RR game and it wasn't even

close. I believe RR wins by at least 2 td's.

There is really no comparison between GW's performances against Lebanon and RR. They looked horrible in every aspect of the game against RR. Against Lebanon their defense looked really good especially since they were on the field most the night. The offense didn't look bad, just couldn't put any points on the board. I think the Lebanon-RR game will be a good game but Lebanon will have more points on the scoreboard when the final second ticks off.

I agree. In the GW-RR game, RR played one of their best games of the year, while GW played their worst game of the year. Nothing from RR because they came to win and had a great game plan. In the GW-Lebanon game, both teams played hard all night. GW just let Lebanon have too many chances to score and with Lebanon's speed, they did just that. I think Lebanon matches up too strong for RR and will take this one. RR took advantage of the GW secondary and it's inexperience. Lebanon has a more experienced secondary and Heldreth shouldn't be able to throw up bombs so that their taller receivers can pull them down.

Lebanon does have a tough defense, but RR also has a much better offensive coordinator than GW does. GW is too predictable and has zero creativity. GW only wins when their tired offensive strategy matches up with their opponent. Otherwise, defenses know exactly what GW will do.

Good points, I guess we'll see on Friday night. I am bothered by the losses RR has had, especially the one to Floyd Co. because they were up by 20 and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. One good thing though, they haven't had trouble putting up points on anyone this year.