check out this stat

mhsalum

i swiped this excerpt from the bassett website regarding their jv team's most recent game. one of the most odd stats you'll ever see is contained within

Game Six

Away vs. Patrick County

Result: Lost 44 - 0

The Bengals played Patrick County on the road Thursday and might have been better suited to stay on the bus. Patrick County beat the young Bengals in every area of the game and trounced the Bengals 44 – 0. Patrick County on-side kicked 6 times on the evening and received 5 of them. The Bengals will need to get things back on track for this week’s match up with cross-county rival Magna Vista.

The Bengals play at Magna Vista on Thursday 10/26/06 at 6:00 p.m..

RECORD: 2-4

They'll get back on track this week at MV.Our jv's haven't been close to a win all year. Lean years are a comin' to the hole. Due to injuries and attrition were down to 26 players and dropping fast and there is not much coming from the younger ranks. Even at 5-5 we should make the playoffs this year(due to wins over GW-Danville and Franklin Co.) but this will be the last time for awhile! Congrats to Taylor on number 200, he's a class act and will be missed on the Dogs sideline. Any news on who might be frontrunners for the job??

sambo...your google skills are suspect indeed (only messing with you of course)...all things bassett football related can be found at bassettbengalfootball.com. i didn't realize mv's jayvees were struggling that much. i think bassett's jayvees aren't doing much better....and as for the replacement for taylor...that's the million dollar question lately. i even had someone ask me that at the race today. i haven't heard a thing yet.