Carroll County at Richlands

parsons

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not worried about this year, i cant do anything but cheer my boys on, im ready for next year because i will return to the gridiron "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"-Phillipians 4:13

ok...thats why last year i just about broke a kids foot from ABINGDON on accident and also one of our players broke a goalie from Richlands jaw...say its not a contact sport now

Guest zeus71

If they can take on the 84 bears, 76 cowboys, and the french foreign legion, then the cavs don't stand a chance aginst the mighty tornadoes. I think the tornadoes will be to much but for the sake of ending the Richlands vs the world debates go CAVS!!!!!!

R-56 CC-17

[ QUOTE ]

you are an idiot man...you come from a school that is known for everything BUT their football program and you still talk trash...

[/ QUOTE ] lets not base the whole school on one guy.. show class. and come on how are u still going to put down our football team when they worked real hard to turn a 2-4 season to a 5-4, show some respect

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shane Wicks is a cheerleader as well..oh yea I can see it now thought he was a little fruity

[/ QUOTE ]

That Wasn't me douchebag i don't know who it was but oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

Does'nt say anything..and not proving nothing,still a cheerleader in my opinion