Va High @ Graham...

beano5

Va High always confuses me they can keep up with teams there not supposed to keep up with but teams that they should squash they lose to. I guess the only way to put it is Va High is a good team when they decide to show up and play the game that night. So now the question is which team is going to show up to play graham the team that gets rolled over by everyone or the team that upsets people.

Va High impressed me last week. Even though Richlands ran away with it in the 2nd 3rd and 4th. Va High seems to be about one player away from having a great team! Graham should certainly take the game seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

Va High impressed me last week. Even though Richlands ran away with it in the 2nd 3rd and 4th. Va High seems to be about one player away from having a great team! Graham should certainly take the game seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

gettin beat 48-7 is one player away from having a great team?? i just dont agree.....graham beats va high handily......graham 27 va high 12

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gettin beat 48-7 is one player away from having a great team?? i just dont agree.....graham beats va high handily......graham 27 va high 12

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that it seemed like an inauspicious statement, however I think when you consider that most teams after being down by 20 points or more later than the second quarter have to change their game plan and sometimes end up looking worse than they really are. I also think Graham will win. In High School football the difference between a good team and a great is usually one or two players. I agree with you, however, with the outcome.

[ QUOTE ]

This game is going to be really close....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I don't see it happening. I love my old high school, but there is no way we hang with Graham for 4 quarters, not at this point. If we play them at the beginning of the season, its a different story, but we're in decline at this point.

I think Graham's size combined with the weather gives them the advantage in this game. The Bearcats are a little light in the *ss up front. These two teams have more speed than about any other teams in swva, but gotta give the g-men the nod in the trenches. look at last year. I know from where i was standin' it felt like they ran for 800 yards that game. it gave me a headache.

If the weather is not too bad, i think it will go down like last year. Va High will put some points on the board, but they won't be able to stop Graham.

Va High - 21

Graham - 35

Now. I'd like to see the 'cats go out there and prove me and everybody else wrong and earn back a little respect like them Hokies did last night. Gobble Gobble. All we need is Adibi.

Keep an eye on Shaka Andrew playin' linebacker tonight for vhs. he's a sophomore playin' for the first time this year and he's startin' to really come on. the paper said he had 25 tackles against honaker two weeks ago. Him and White gotta step it up tonight!