VHS vs. Lee prediction......

Jonathon

Really don't know what to expect from Lee. They didn't perform like I thought they would against Kelly, maybe that had something to do with the weather and the officiating, and/or that they weren't able to keep postseason hopes alive by beating Abingdon. I'm sure that was a killer. Who knows...

Va High has a lot more to play for with playoff hopes. Eccleston tourched them last season, will have to be different this time around. Lee's still making one too many mistakes. A couple of their rb's have been bothered by injuries and the running game has suffered as of late. However, they've gotten better overall though from the beginning of the season (and previous seasons), a pleasently suprsing second half turnaround by the team. Been pleased with what Sanders has done, looking forward to what's to come. Some talented younger players on the team and coming up through the ranks.

Would like to say Lee, but realistically I have to say Va High 34-14. Hope I'm wrong though haha.

We will win. I'm guessing...24-12. One thing I don't understand though is why we haven't clinched the district title already. We beat Abingdon and Marion so we have the tiebreaker over them, and Lee has 2 district losses, so we already should have the district title....right?