Senior beach week

beaverbaseball

I know its early but if you don't make plans early you won't have anywhere to stay...i was just wondering if anyone knew where they were staying? Me and bluefieldrocks and about 8-10 other people are gonna be rocking it out at a rented beach house!! they've got pretty good prices..200-300 per person for a whole week! not bad at all! but just wondering if anyone knew where they were staying hit me up

Anyone who is going should look into the Polynesian Resort.... and "resort" is used very very lightly. It's trashy, but as cheap as anything (I think me and 3 others paid about $150 each for 5 days), you can do virtually whatever you want at anytime of the day, and it's right on the strip. It's a great place if you're looking to have a good time without getting in trouble.

[ QUOTE ]

be careful down there, one of my friends ended up in jail and about 10 of us ended up with alcohol violations and hefty tickets...

[/ QUOTE ]

we already decided to take bail money haha..we have 12 ppl going and everyone is throwing in 50 bucks for bail money

• 2 weeks later...