James Monroe Web Site

photoguy

great job to the Mavs on their 5th undefeated regular season in 13 years of existence. let's just get ready for independence and take one week at a time. don't look ahead to second round, semis, or wheeling. take one game at a time, take every game seriously and just play some solid maverick football.

[ QUOTE ]

Another perfect regular season!!! then the playoffs..hahahaha the beavers are coming the beavers are coming

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I've got them picked to play in the semis again too, I really believe JM has better odds of getting back to that level. We still have to beat a good Independence team right now, that's priority # 1.

As for the Beavers, I think they'll take care of Liberty Harrison, But Tolsia might give them a real test, they certainly took James Monroe to the edge last year, and might get to come down to Lindside again. I'd be just as concerned playing them as I would Bluefield.

I think Bluefield will shock Tolsia,because the rebels are alot like Scott they rely to much on 1 player on offense to be able to beat Bluefield. Bluefield has too much speed and too many athletes to allow 1 kid to dominate them or even be a factor in the outcome of the game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Another perfect regular season!!! then the playoffs..hahahaha the beavers are coming the beavers are coming

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I've got them picked to play in the semis again too, I really believe JM has better odds of getting back to that level. We still have to beat a good Independence team right now, that's priority # 1.

As for the Beavers, I think they'll take care of Liberty Harrison, But Tolsia might give them a real test, they certainly took James Monroe to the edge last year, and might get to come down to Lindside again. I'd be just as concerned playing them as I would Bluefield.

[/ QUOTE ]

James Monroe also may have to get by a very tough and athletic Keyser team in Round 2...