all tazewell county

gotazbull

dont forget the tazewell line too! Muncy coming back from injury has helped tazewell considerably. That allows graham the opportunity to focus on defense, and field goal blockin(if that means anything to gmen fans) and muncy is very capable of anchoring the tazewell line. I havent seen someone play that well at center since jeff call played there in 98 and 99. and before him, it was danny sparks who was the last standout center tazewell has had

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QB-McCracken

RB-Jennings,Brown,

FB-Barreras

WR-Fuller,Arms,

OL-Damon,McKnight,Angle,Robinson,Fletcher

TE-dont really know who

3-4 Defense

DE-McKnight and Wicks

DT-Angle,Martin,Pruett,Tatum

LB-Riddle,Barreas or Broyles,Fletcher,Clayburne

CB-Davis,Simmons

S-Carper,Fuller

KR-Jennings,Brown,Carper

[/ QUOTE ]

dont seem to like tazewell players huh? ever heard of a guy named mcdaniel...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with ya man i think i would put McDaniel and Jennings in the backfield....Brown is good but only around the corners..McDaniel is a up the middle around the end watever and Caleb is well Caleb...he does his thing.

[ QUOTE ]

dont forget the tazewell line too! Muncy coming back from injury has helped tazewell considerably. That allows graham the opportunity to focus on defense, and field goal blockin(if that means anything to gmen fans) and muncy is very capable of anchoring the tazewell line. I havent seen someone play that well at center since jeff call played there in 98 and 99. and before him, it was danny sparks who was the last standout center tazewell has had

[/ QUOTE ]

josh muncy and danny sparks are first cousins..big difference is size though... about 110 lbs..lol.. matt is also their cousin

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

josh muncy and danny sparks are first cousins..big difference is size though... about 110 lbs..lol.. matt is also their cousin

[/ QUOTE ]

you might not believe it but I knew that...haha javascript:void(0)

wink.gifwink.gif

QB-McCracken

RB-Jennings,Brown,

FB-Barreras

WR-Fuller,Arms,

OL-Damon,McKnight,Angle,C.Vandyke,Fletcher

TE-dont really know who

DE-McKnight and Wicks

DT-Angle,Pruett,Tatum, Adams

LB-Riddle,Barreas or Broyles,Fletcher,Christian

CB-Davis,Simmons

S-Carper,Fuller

KR-Jennings,Brown,Carper

[ QUOTE ]

QB-McCracken

RB-Jennings,Brown,

FB-Barreras

WR-Fuller,Arms,

OL-Damon,McKnight,Angle,C.Vandyke,Fletcher

TE-dont really know who

DE-McKnight and Wicks

DT-Angle,Pruett,Tatum, Adams

LB-Riddle,Barreas or Broyles,Fletcher,Christian

CB-Davis,Simmons

S-Carper,Fuller

KR-Jennings,Brown,Carper

[/ QUOTE ]

i just dont think brown should be in consideration....he's good but he just dont show up in the big games....ie tazewell, richlands. RBs-rasnick, mcdaniel, jennings

KR-salyers, jennings, rasnick.......name a more explosive return team than that....each one can take it the house on any touch.

[ QUOTE ]

I know he doesn't get the attention the other guys get but Ben Addison is also one of the best return men in the SWD.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah he looked good what i seen of him