Who will win region IV???

carrollfan

Did abingdon get good all of a sudden? I remember our first win ever at Tazewell came against abingdon at abingdon. I never knew abingdon was great at soccer. they were always tough but not great.

what is soccer?... oh yeah that dang over seas sport invented by euro women to have something to do while their husbands cooked dinner for them......lol.... quote from king of the hill

[ QUOTE ]

I think they are refering to the first win ever for the tazewell program period.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, we were sophomores and we went to abingdon and beat them 2-1. Had them beat several times while i was in high school as well....never could beat graham though, we always were more physical but just couldnt get the most goals.

Rasnick is gonna light the opposing teams up this season.....you heard it here first!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

how old is rasnick? i remeber he played for the jv team for like 6 years

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a sophomore this year.....scary huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but his hairy lip is!

he should at least be a junior

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

how old is rasnick? i remeber he played for the jv team for like 6 years

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a sophomore this year.....scary huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but his hairy lip is!

he should at least be a junior

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....maybe

i can remember seeing abingdon v. tazewell games way back when and matt black would make some crazy saves and tazewell would score some ridiculous goals they had no business scoring and we wouldnt win. weve been taking care of business pretty well as of recent though.

[ QUOTE ]

i can remember seeing abingdon v. tazewell games way back when and matt black would make some crazy saves and tazewell would score some ridiculous goals they had no business scoring and we wouldnt win. weve been taking care of business pretty well as of recent though.

[/ QUOTE ]

And before Matt black was goalie, abingdon got very lucky against tazewell on several occasions.....added time here, bs penalty kick there....you know. I was the goalie for Tazewell for 3 years from 98-00.....so trust me, I know about how much bs abingdon would get when we played them but the weird thing is....Tazewell always got shafted at home...lol....how funny is that?

Rsnick can't be compared to neil henry. Henry runs the offense that means scores and Assists, and he has a good team around him. Rasnick is just a speedster he needs to work on the basics, i dont see the comparison.

[ QUOTE ]

Rsnick can't be compared to neil henry. Henry runs the offense that means scores and Assists, and he has a good team around him. Rasnick is just a speedster he needs to work on the basics, i dont see the comparison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly! Rasnick does more, WAY more with way less than Henry. Rasnick is by far a better player and by far a better athlete.

Saying rasnick is only a speedster is like saying, "well coach, I got burnt because the other guy was faster".....whats your point?

no, he's saying that rasnick doesn't have as much skill as henry, which in my opinion is true. granted rasnick is kinda on his own when it comes to scoring. when we played rasnick, though, if you can run with him and guard his left, then he won't beat you that often. from what i saw last year, henry is a much better player. rasnick scored lots of his goals on a few weak teams, whereas henry scored on everybody

p.s. um yeah they teach me that in college, danielle. you can use it in your next letter to the editor if you want