Bland County

bcb09

Look at the accomplishments Bland has made in the past two years goin 4-16 before they got the new coaching staff and after the two years Hart has been there they went 11-9 its not the best record...but a big improvement and the kids are looking forward to football seasons to come and hating when it ends somthing that Bland hasnt had Commitment! Good Luck Next Year!

Guest old_school

I think the combination of Hart and Dennis Grindstaff will help the program more and more at Bland. I played for Dennis when he was at Tazewell. He is a good guy and really likes to help the kids.

[ QUOTE ]

Its a whole differnt program they have changed it dramastically! Hart and Grindstaff is one hell of a combination i would have to agree!

[/ QUOTE ]

See if you can get Tom Keene to join them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its a whole differnt program they have changed it dramastically! Hart and Grindstaff is one hell of a combination i would have to agree!

[/ QUOTE ]

See if you can get Tom Keene to join them.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL good one!!!

Yes Coach Hart and Grindstaff are great guys, I played for them in middle school and for Coach Hart my senior year, btw the that was his first year as coach for the varisty. Good job Bears and good luck next year!!

i played for hart and grindstaff in middle school and in 3 yrs of high school. I have never met a coach more dedicated than Hart. I knew good things would happen at bland when he took the job. Hart is one of the most unrespected coaches around here. Hart didnt give up on tazewell like everyone says. Tazewell gave up on Hart, everyone hated the idea of hart not playing who the parents wanted played. Tazewell beats gretna in 2004, maybe, and beats graham last year if hart were the coach

Considering we are talking about BC and the great coaching staff they have how do you think they will do the next two years only loosing 5 seniors which was alot to loose! but they have a stellar sophmore class! Predictions?

Coach Hart and Coach G are by far the greatest coaches iv played for my whole life. i just hate that it had to end this year. i wish them the best in the future and i know that Bland Co. will win alot more games in the next couple of years there is so much talent comming up.