McCraken to Liberty?

plooolt

no offense to liberty, but talk about ruining a local kid's potentially professional career. If mccracken goes to liberty he can throw away any hope of playing in the nfl. And yes, the NFL. If he goes to a big time school and develops as a qb there, you can almost bank on seeing that kid on sundays...and i dont mean in the backyard after church.

I think Liberty is a good fit for McCracken. They have a new coach this year...He was a offensive line coach for UVA I think. If you let McCracken run a spread offense I think he will have success at any school he chooses.

[ QUOTE ]

no offense to liberty, but talk about ruining a local kid's potentially professional career. If mccracken goes to liberty he can throw away any hope of playing in the nfl. And yes, the NFL. If he goes to a big time school and develops as a qb there, you can almost bank on seeing that kid on sundays...and i dont mean in the backyard after church.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't see any direct relationship between Liberty and McCracken's NFL hopes, this actually might not be a bad move for him. The good Rev. Falwell is apparently committed to throwing some serious $$$ into that program (with the stated goal of eventually playing at the Division I level), and it's probably a good opportunity for him to play QB at the collegiate level.

College decisions are made based on any number of variables. Heck, on a personal note, I am very pleased with the institutions that granted me my bachelor's and master's degrees. But ultimately I chose them both because of a girl.

[ QUOTE ]

if vic hall can not play qb at uva, than there is no reason he needs to walk on at uva.

[/ QUOTE ]

vic hall is fast yes.. but he is like the back for pitt last night toooooooo small he is like 5'7 170

If McCracken wants to play football and wants to play immediately, then Liberty is a great fit for him. He would have a tremendous impact on a program such as Liberty. As far as the pros are concerned, if you can play, the NFL will find you!!!

I think Crackin would be succesful at UVA...not saying NFL cause theres not a whole lot of people from around here that go. But i do think he would start at some point and be able to do have a good arm for collegiate football. He would do fine.

[ QUOTE ]

He has to be better than what groh has ran out there this year. the players said they could not stop him when he ran the ga. tech scout team offense the week uva played ga. tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but in all fairness who has uva stopped... but id like to see him get a shot.. as far as mckracken goes he is a pro type qb which would fit perfect at uva he could learn so much there. and with his arm who knows what might happen

[ QUOTE ]

I guess time will tell. As much as he likes to hit, he may end up in another position. He has a frame that can hold alot more weight and muscle.

[/ QUOTE ]

tight end would be a possiblity

Nah, he's a quarterback all the way. And as far as where he goes, the NFL etc., the thing he's going to look back on one day and be the most grateful for is his college degree. Plus as stated above, if you can play the NFL will find you. Just watch the draft on TV. It's filled with players from schools like Liberty.

I think he should go to Emory & Henry they are losing their QB this year and with some summer work outs he could start next year and be an all american before he left out of Emory instead of sitting on the bench and getting beat runninig the scout team at a D 1 school. even E&H had a pro QB in Sonny Wade.