VT Starter

Ryan4VT

Who Will Win Virginia High Highlands Union Bank Tournament?   

1. 1. Who Will Win Virginia High Highlands Union Bank Tournament?

[ QUOTE ]

he was a qb at the start of last year...just thought id throw that one in there...haha...i think hes a better fit at TE

[/ QUOTE ]

If he can catch the ball more consistantly this year he dropped alot of passes. But deff has all the physical tools to play there at TE.

[ QUOTE ]

he was a qb at the start of last year...just thought id throw that one in there...haha...i think hes a better fit at TE

[/ QUOTE ]

I know who he is, I just thought it was funny you added him to the list.

No way. He needs to get bigger, more mature, and a sense for the system Tech runs. He also needs to get a handle on the expectations that are going to be on him and be able to deal with those. Most of all, he needs to learn from those older than him and not have to rely on game experience to mature.

[ QUOTE ]

No way. He needs to get bigger, more mature, and a sense for the system Tech runs. He also needs to get a handle on the expectations that are going to be on him and be able to deal with those. Most of all, he needs to learn from those older than him and not have to rely on game experience to mature.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know about all that. what older player do you want him learning from?

Hahaha, it could be a "learn what not to do" situation, but I think it would be better if he was given a year to sit. Too much pressure already, and it wouldn't do him any good to have to take it right now, especially when he's not ready for it.

I think Tyrod will get to play next year because they will get to use him for at least three years guaranteed if he does. Because if they do redshirt him and he does turn out like vick(IF...not saying he will haha), he will probably be gone after his redshirt so. year like vick and they will only get two years out of him. That's probably why they didn't redshirt Kevin Jones.