how bout slick wicks

swvascout

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf who has been getting on my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dnt worry....whoever was on ur account was being honest lol...hes great at football...but hes only good at baseball, lol...not being mean or downing him but he knows it too lol so its no big deal....football is more for him newayz with that damn hard head he has.

[ QUOTE ]

he is throwin 82

[/ QUOTE ]

I threw 82 in Senior League...25 years ago.

Do you know how far a baseball can travel, thrown at 82 MPH, redirected by an aluminum bat swung at a high rate of speed by a LH kid who is about 6'2", 240 lbs, and has the wind blowing about 25 mph out towards right field???

Take my word for it...it went a LONG WAY!!! Probably the longest HR I've ever seen hit at Graham Middle School...the ball landed in the parking lot next to the school...and closer to the school than the baseball field...

[ QUOTE ]

that would be ryan hankins... i believe he made the jv team for tazewell this year... he is a beast!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Ryan is one of Donnie's "little ones"...a real chip of the ol' block...Donnie is who jacked me up at GMS 25 years ago...