Beano wins it for Graham!

bluefieldRocks

Haha Beano beat the crap out of the ground after his many many mistakes..I mean ya gotta blame something right beano, why not the ground? Congrats on the luckiest, ugliest goal of the early season. Good Luck against Blacksburg but it looks like you guys are gonna get your butts handed to ya...Poor performance and Richlands All the way baby!

haha thats funny...we go out and beat yall..yeah it was an ugly win but we still got the W in the end which is more then you can say...it was our first real game and we lost 2 of our key defenders because of the DIRTY play by Richlands...i expected nothing more from them...they played a good game for the most part but they played very dirty...we won...YOU LOST get over it...wait till we play again...and i hit the ground to take out my frustration so i dont take out anyone on a cheap shot and get a card...and it was an ugly goal..but it is one more than you have so far...so talk to me after your first W...

actually they had one on frame...it was 29-4 in shots...we got 11 on frame they got 1...so your goalie was the only thing that kept you in the game...not your stellar offense that hardly ever got inside the 18

May have been a case of 1st game jitters. You had the shots on goal, they were just a bit wide or high. Hank is a good coach, but I wish he would get you all more active and crash on corner kicks. Good luck this season, we'll be up to cheer ya'll on against Blacksburg.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

haha thats funny cause last year i scored against Marion BOTH games we played them....

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times did you beat Marion in the your high school career?

[/ QUOTE ]

well his isnt over...so ya know..couldnt tell ya haha

it always seemed like marion caught graham at the worst possible time for graham. i don't care what marion thinks or what the scoreboard said, but we probably had the better team, what, at least the past 6 years? we always played down to your skill level. you got a couple cheapies and beat us. We felt like the world had ended. you all were on top of the world because you beat a better team. Right after the graham team in 2002? graham soccer has slowly declined and now marion may have the edge. i'm not taking anything away from this year's graham team, you all have the potential, but you need results. 1-0 against richalnds isn't a good result, no matter how many defenders were down. i just think this is a rebuilding period. Hank is a hell of a coach and before you know it, graham will compete against blacksburg and JF and all the other teams in the state, lets just hope it comes sooner than later.

[ QUOTE ]

it always seemed like marion caught graham at the worst possible time for graham. i don't care what marion thinks or what the scoreboard said, but we probably had the better team, what, at least the past 6 years? we always played down to your skill level. you got a couple cheapies and beat us. We felt like the world had ended. you all were on top of the world because you beat a better team. Right after the graham team in 2002? graham soccer has slowly declined and now marion may have the edge. i'm not taking anything away from this year's graham team, you all have the potential, but you need results. 1-0 against richalnds isn't a good result, no matter how many defenders were down. i just think this is a rebuilding period. Hank is a hell of a coach and before you know it, graham will compete against blacksburg and JF and all the other teams in the state, lets just hope it comes sooner than later.

[/ QUOTE ]

About the Richlands game, it was a poor performance. The number of defenders down has nothing to do with the fact we couldnt find the net.

So marion has gotten lucky six years in a row??? LoL We must be a very lucky team. I have watched Marion play graham for the 9 years and never have i missed a game. Graham beat marion 1 time at graham (it was raining like crazy)they did out play us and they deserved to win that game and tied them one time ( it ended at half time due to lightning) but Graham has lost to marion 16 times out of 18 times and that is not including regions. For you to say that we have gotten lucky that many times you are just plain stupid.