Best players in the past ten years in Region IV

Bulldog62

FROM the SWD, you would have to include John Lancaster in Goal, and Nathan Belcher. Also maybe Scott Beck from Carroll. From the Piedmont you would have to include Kyle Q. from Martinsville and Alan Koger from Magna VIsta. There plenty of others that I could name.

Phillip Nieland is the best player to ever come out of this region. He played for Marion 7 years ago i think. He played 5 years over in 2nd division of the EPL. He could change the game at anytime. He had the best freekick I have ever seen in real life. He was the MAN!!!!! His dad played in the Scottish Premier League. He also played for Ireland's national team and played against George Best.

Phillip Nieland was hands down the best player ever to go through Region 4.

[ QUOTE ]

Phillip Nieland is the best player to ever come out of this region. He played for Marion 7 years ago i think. He played 5 years over in 2nd division of the EPL. He could change the game at anytime. He had the best freekick I have ever seen in real life. He was the MAN!!!!! His dad played in the Scottish Premier League. He also played for Ireland's national team and played against George Best.

Phillip Nieland was hands down the best player ever to go through Region 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

He played 4 years at Virginia Wesleyan College first. Was an average player there but started his semior year. Has only been overseas for a year or two.

You can't leave out the Lester boys from Bluefield or players like eric eversol (sp) from blacksburg. I'm sure Bburg has had some great players come through. Kyle Quinlivin (sp) is another name that comes to mind, that Martinsville boy. Yeah, Belcher always played really well got one or two sw district player of the year awards.

[ QUOTE ]

Nope actually Nathan is on the varsity team at William and Mary. I just got done talking to him and over spring break they went to Greece to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't there a younger Belcher at one point? What ever happened to him? I remember seeing him a little bit in the newspaper and stuff when I lived down there...

There are only like 20 teams in that little division. It is bogus. Ot is like the Southwest and Highland saying they are starting their own organization and will hold their own national championship. Would that be legit? Bluefield is a NAIA school and did not win the NAIA title.

yea...Kyle did somethin major to his calf, had surgery on it and the whole nine yards. It doesent take away the fact that he was the state's all time leading goal scorer when he graduated though.

You guys forget Beano...soccer god of the universe...he's so amazing...I mean ask him im sure he could tell you how great he truly is...He brings other teams down blames bad things on other circumstance, to make himself awesome..so he's gotta be great!

yes thats it...and the funny thing about you is...you have probably never played any sport in your life EVER but you get that feeling of satisfaction by getting on here and making fun of other athletes for going out and playing their hardest with the most heart ever..i know im not the best..i know im not the most talented...but i have said it before and i will say it again...what i lack in skill i make up for in heart and intensity