The Big East outplays the ACC once again.....

Guest JJBrickface

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time i see a thread like this, i am absolutely stumped. It's hard for me to believe that there are people in this country that actually believe that the big least are a better conference than the acc. i was a tech fan when they were in the big east, and even then i conceded that the acc was a better conference. there's a certain amount of logic and objectivity that needs to go into everyone's thought thought processes. That logic and objectivity would be that the acc is pretty much superior to the big least. Any questions/comments??? I'm sure you will have them, especially since wvu is good enough this year to win the national championship/achieve world peace....

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Every time i see a thread like this, i am absolutely stumped. It's hard for me to believe that there are people in this country that actually believe that the big least are a better conference than the acc. i was a tech fan when they were in the big east, and even then i conceded that the acc was a better conference. there's a certain amount of logic and objectivity that needs to go into everyone's thought thought processes. That logic and objectivity would be that the acc is pretty much superior to the big least. Any questions/comments??? I'm sure you will have them, especially since wvu is good enough this year to win the national

championship/achieve world peace....

[/ QUOTE ]

shut the hell up smile.gif

I remember 2 yrs ago that West Va was talked about in the natl championship hunt but there dreams of that got derailed by Va Tech up in Morgantown. Which West Va had a good year but that 1 loss stopped them. The Big East has got 2 teams and one on the up and coming. If Rutgers has a good year this year they'll have 3. The ACC has talent from top to bottom. Yeah there records dont show well sometimes but its the competition level they bring.

The ACC has talent from top to bottom.

Is this a basketball thread? Because if this statement is about the state of ACC football, please explain Duke, which is the worst BCS conference program.

Yes i will admit Duke is horrible in football. But since the big east only has 8 teams in there conference for football then you should take the top 8 teams from the acc amd put them against the 8 from the big east, I think the ACC would win that one.

[ QUOTE ]

The ACC has talent from top to bottom.

Is this a basketball thread? Because if this statement is about the state of ACC football, please explain Duke, which is the worst BCS conference program.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the Big East should be very glad that they kicked Temple out...

In response to Hokies forever...Every national publication has put the ACC out of the Top 5 in the BCS conferences Big East Currently Flip Flopping between 4 and 5

All time Series lead by wvu 22-13-1

WVU has more bowl wins, better bowl percentage in wins, and has played in more bowls.

ACC has not won a BCS game since 99 FSU over the hokies.

Big EASt went 5-0 in bowl games last year

Big EASt Won back to back BCS games ummm Florida State and Miami are not what they used to be people have caught up...but VT is the football banner school for the ACC i will give them that.

[ QUOTE ]

Every time i see a thread like this, i am absolutely stumped. It's hard for me to believe that there are people in this country that actually believe that the big least are a better conference than the acc. i was a tech fan when they were in the big east, and even then i conceded that the acc was a better conference. there's a certain amount of logic and objectivity that needs to go into everyone's thought thought processes. That logic and objectivity would be that the acc is pretty much superior to the big least. Any questions/comments??? I'm sure you will have them, especially since wvu is good enough this year to win the national championship/achieve world peace....

[/ QUOTE ]

The ACC can not play with the BE, last year's Gator and Orange bowl should've answered those questions......

And to say that the ACC was better before VT, Miami, & BC benedict arnolded to the ACC is absolutely insane......there was FSU and well.........who?? NO ONE. And now FSU is down and no team in the ACC is even top 10 worthy, except maybe VT

Yeah I guess last year's final polls explain how much better the ACC was.......3 BE teams finished ranked higher that any ACC team but hey, i guess that shows ACC superiority....

When BE #1 & #2 beat the ACC #1 & #2 in bowls last year the question should have been settled.........try comparing the ACC to the WAC or Mountain West....then you would have a good arguement.....

NEXT?