Bluefield crushes Summers County 21-0

J.B Dobbins had a great game tonight offensive and defensively..He went 5-5 batting with 1 home-run and the rest of his hits were hard line drives..He pitched a great game, shutting them out in 4 innings..Chance Cotrell came in to finish it in the fifth

I was 3-4, with a home-run(3), and 2 singles

Ben Goss was also 3-4 with some solid hits, Chase Joyner, Warren Furrow, Zack Sowder, Jonathan Lyons, Nick Williams, and Cody Wassum also added good hits..Sorry if i missed someone

Defensive was solid again tonight..Committing only one error..Which was on a throw to first..

We are 4-1..We travel to #5 Oak Hill tommorrow to take on the red devils

Before the naysayers talk about another weak team, you should know that our defense put the clamps on a pretty good hitting team. They had a game before us and put up 20 runs or so. Tomorow will be a true test and showdown of two teams that are hot right now, can't wait

21 runs man u guys are ballin, keep that up and u'll have fans wantin to see u play, most people i know dont watch baseball because they say there's not enough scoring...but 15-20 runs, how could u not enjoy that