Model needed $

BigD4VT

I'm looking for someone to help me practice portrait photography. Must be comfortable in front of a camera. I can travel if necessary. Prefer someone over 18 but younger welcome with parental consent and a chaperon. Pay is $25 and a photo CD for about 2 hours work. Send me a PM if interested.

**NOTE**

Please only reply to this post if you are interested or have a question

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I agree. It wasnt that we were making fun. It just sounded funny. Like there was going to be something sexual going on

But once again, if I myself made you angry in anyway, im sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

kant do it..lol

Nothing made me angry. It's just freaking annoying. I asked people to refrain from making unrelated posts because I knew what would happen if I didn't. Now I know what happens if I do.

If it wasn't for Gman deleting all this stuff who knows how many pages we would have and the original post would be lost.

But Lance gets a free pass for actually helping me out lol

i did try to help you out...lol...best i could anyway...hope it went well....would like to see the finished product when you get it finished...but the trombone is optional...lol.

I'll take the pre-prom pictures. Just let me know which of your many homes you want me to be at... and let me know early so I can get more than the usual standing in the front yard stuff that people always take

• 2 weeks later...