Oprah needs to be fired

How do you fire someone who owns the show and the production company. Heck, she is so popular if she decided to run for President, she would win big.

I am not a big fan; I don't think any one person should have the amount of influence she has on our society as she does.

This whole Imus thing has been blown completely out of proportion. He didn't do anything that bad, wrong yes, but not that bad. On CSPAN the other day some civil rights activist black man came on there and said something to the effect of 'we need to exterminate white people from the planet.' Now where in the hell is Rev. Al? Racial norms of our society are a DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

[ QUOTE ]

This whole Imus thing has been blown completely out of proportion. He didn't do anything that bad, wrong yes, but not that bad. On CSPAN the other day some civil rights activist black man came on there and said something to the effect of 'we need to exterminate white people from the planet.' Now where in the hell is Rev. Al? Racial norms of our society are a DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you a hundred percent. Bill Maher said it best the other day. Imus made a mistake. He apologized for it. He should have taken his two week suspension and that would be the end of it. When you are on the radio that much, you are bound to say something to offend people. Big deal.