Rumor is...

GMan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

T.J. Marrs to Tennessee...good luck T.J...wish you would have chosen Maroon and Orange instead of Orange and White but we'll still be cheering you on!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations! Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

seriously.....who is TJ Marrs?? Not to discredit him or anything but i never heard of him....and i watched many many high school games last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, who is dawgs05??? Your question has been answered several times...if you'd just read the dang board...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

seriously.....who is TJ Marrs?? Not to discredit him or anything but i never heard of him....and i watched many many high school games last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, who is dawgs05??? Your question has been answered several times...if you'd just read the dang board...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just relax......just cause he didnt make a big name for himself at graham and no one has heard of him doesnt mean you gotta get defensive....i mean, sorry for not knowing who he was......there are more notable positions on the field than long snapper....not to discredit the kid for doing something very well. But seriously, who is gman???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just relax......just cause he didnt make a big name for himself at graham and no one has heard of him doesnt mean you gotta get defensive....i mean, sorry for not knowing who he was......there are more notable positions on the field than long snapper....not to discredit the kid for doing something very well. But seriously, who is gman???

[/ QUOTE ]Lets just put it this way..he has made his name bigger than yours

I guess you weren't that observant at the many games you attended. Otherwise you would have known the following from VA Preps; "The first team all-region selection had recruited walk-on offers from Tennessee, Virgina Tech and Wake Forest."

As for the GMan, he is our landlord. We post on this site because he set it up for our use and benefit. He is also a good guy, even though he has moved to WV. lol

[ QUOTE ]

"even though he has moved to WV."

Well, I. B. He is a good man !! What part. North(lol) south east west?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its considered "historical South Bluefield"...a couple of blocks from Memorial School...a block or so from the Jaycee field...

[ QUOTE ]

yeah thats true.....hopefully he wont do like i did and party my chances at college football away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you start partying in the third grade???