Tazewell/Graham showdown

carrollfan

Class AAA...  

1. 1. Class AAA...

one was a free kick from the right the other was at the top of the 18...our defender pushed him to his left foot instead of his right and he got the shot off before i could get over there

[ QUOTE ]

But a Graham fan summed it up best when asked for an analysis of the game:

"Graham sucks this year, can't expect much when they lost the Seniors"

[/ QUOTE ]

cough, but we did lose to tazewell at home last year...on senior night...for the district title.

you guys will be fine, everything just needs to click at the right time, and lets hope that its in the playoffs, like last year for us.

I forgot about this but Tazewell seemed to be missing a lot of opportunities in the first half.

It looked, as much has I can remember, that there were not a lot of runs not being made on the right side.

There were a lot of times were Rasnick was on the left and passed it to the right side and nobody was there to make a run or even receive the pass.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

hey i know you werent pissed or anything...i mean hell its like basketball when you throw it off the player for the easy lay-up...and as for the spearing incident...the only reason i went down so fast was because he head-butted my balls...i just dont understand how that isnt a hard red...the ref told our coach i cheap shotted him and it was simply retaliation..but i got all ball...then he ran into my foot...i mmean...i had fun playin the whole game...i really enjoyed watching that guy flip out on th refs and then get kicked out...but all in all it was a good hard fought game like all Tazewell-Graham soccer matches...

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it the balls?

I thought it was the chest, and it did look like from the stands you took him down pretty hard.

That guy that got kicked out, my oldest cousin!

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

lol......it doesnt surprise me that sammy got kicked out...lol.....he was my left outside fullback when we were in high school...lol....he was always taking dirty shots but i loved it.....one of the best friends i ever had

[ QUOTE ]

Was ango the ref last night because there were 6 yellow cards. What were the yellows from and why did tj get a soft red/.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two yellow cards, the first one was a stupid/horrible call.

I have no idea how the ref. saw it as a yellow, the guy just kind of fell down.

The second yellow came almost at the end of the game.

TJ was down in the corner and playing a game of keep away from about 3 graham players. The Graham players were getting frustrated and finally just kicked it out of bounds.

TJ threw the ball in, and since none of his teammates were around, he just threw it off Ben's midsection so he could get the ball back.

That really shouldn't have been a yellow either because that was the only way for him to get the ball back.

I think the ref. was just trying to prevent an all out brawl.

That may not be exactly right, but it is how I saw it.

beano, i didn't see it or anything, gah i wish i could have!.. but i'm pretty sure you always find excuses.. from what i hear.. you got speared! haha it's just like rubbing your arm after someone punches you.. if you rub it.. you're gay and less of a man. if you make excuses for getting speared..haha you do the math..

Ben made a clean play on the ball and took it from cline. I guess cline was frustrated because it was ben who took the ball so he speared him. Ben's play was in no way cheap. If i would have been playing, i would have punched cline in the face, no questions asked. I always thought that if someone slide tackled me, no big deal. If someone slide tackled me from behind or clipped my ankles, we might have words. If someone speared me, which never happened, i would have thrown punches, no questions asked. I respect ben for keeping his cool.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i always thought that if you threw the ball at someone on a throw in, it was an automatic hard red. Or is that a different rule that has to do with throw ins?

I've done that many times 2 or 3 this year got the ball right back nobody ever said a word. I think it was just where emotions were so high on both sides baily and ango had lost control so long ago..the cards weren't really relevant any of the time somebody got one...and there were some things that should have been carded that weren't you know how that goes...and also on throw ins you i'm pretty sure you have to give a player room to throw and he was standing right in front of me...i think that's why i got the yellow..be cause he was right there less that 2 feet away.

[ QUOTE ]

If i would have been playing, i would have punched cline in the face, no questions asked. If someone speared me, which never happened, i would have thrown punches, no questions asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you are not a whining pus$y, Ben is.

bring it on..im anything BUT i whining pus$y...why dont you tell me who you really are...i wish you really would..you would find out just how i really was...and i dont see how im really whining when im tellin the truth...and no i DONT always make excuses...i dont see where you get that from...i simply state facts...Tazewell was the better team last night and we let a couple balls through that shouldnt have...no big deal...i guess you guys just dont have anyone else from Graham to pick on and try and get frustrated..but as my play shows..i dont get frustrated to easily...when i read crap like that i laugh...that one got a huge laugh out of me...

i dont care if you dont like me..i think its hilarious that you all have to make screen names to make fun of me..it just shows your jealousy and hate for me and it makes me laugh that much harder...

like i said..i dont care what you think of me...if i find out who you are...95% chance i cant stand you either...so i dont care...why dont you tell me who you are then?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i thought the pirates were pretty cool

[/ QUOTE ]

I was getting ready to ask that.

What was the deal with the pirates??

Shane was one who was the other??

[/ QUOTE ]me

DUDE come on

I am your alter ego....haha

I am the REAL BEN BLAIR

WILL THE REAL BEAN BLAIR PLEASE STAND UP???

....SuperBeano stands up while Beano whines!

haha

oh yeah

you were adopted and your parents don't love you

haha

Im being serious