beslan school massacre in russia

buzzsawBeaver

how many people actully recall the beslan school terrorism in checnya? A few terrorist stormed into a russian school and herded hunders of children in the gym wired with explosives and terrorized them for days, executing many before many were killed in a rescue attempt by the russian military? 300 some dead. Could easily happen here, but presently can't I honestly can' think of anyting that would possibly fill america with more resolve against terrorism than an attack on an america school. But it could be easily done and they know it.

beslan_explosives_in_gym.jpg

osetia%20girl%20runs.jpg

russian3.jpg

2005-8-31-beslan.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

Buzz, i swear i just referred to that school seige in the other thread, we are on the same wave length..and anyone who hasnt seen the documentary, its heart breaking and so difficult to watch..it bothered me so bad i couldnt sleep for days..everyone needs to see it and understand the kind of animals we are dealin with in the war on terror

i just made a post a cpl mins ago about the FBI alerts and terrorists with plots to attack our schools here in the US like in Beslan and its gone..its vanished!! any help??

[ QUOTE ]

but presently can't I honestly can' think of anyting that would possibly fill america with more resolve against terrorism than an attack on an america school.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same of 9/11, but we all know how that turned out.

from one of the FBI alerts back in fall they had recovered soem data from a hard drive about attacking schools and malls and the like in the US. Its funny the FBI puts out these alerts based on credible info then tell us there is nothin to worry about. One document recovered stated clearly that attacking our children would hurt us the most b/c we value of kids more than anything. ill try to see if i can find those in my old emails later...scary thought b/c it would be so easy to do.

they could cause terror way to easy in america. All someone has to do is recall the amount of terror those 2 dc shooters caused and how much they changed the way of life in the northern va area for weeks with 1 rifle. And i could think of how much terror there would be after a few ied's along side american roadsides, or 1 vehicle bomb detonated in heavy traffic. But as your signature reads, fight them here or fight them there. There keeps them occupied and makes them consider defender "their" country.

Pulling troops back from the war on terror in a defensive posture within u.s. borders would only lure the real jihad here.