? for Tazewell fans

knightsfan3

Just wondering if any of you believe there will be a series take place between Mount View and Tazewell? I know you guys had a good series going with Big Creek before Big Creek's enrollment plummeted to where it is now,so I thought Mount View vs Tazewell would be a good matchup considering both schools really aren't that far apart in distance.

Mount View would be classified as single A in virginia based on enrollment numbers,but if we were a va school I believe we would play up a level,because I don't think there's many A schools in this area outside of gate city and Powell Valley that would be able to pose a competitive game with Mount View. No disrespect mean,but I don't see Haysi,Hurley,Honaker,Twin Valley, or Clintwood being able to compete with the level of talent MV has year to year.

[ QUOTE ]

Mount View would be classified as single A in virginia based on enrollment numbers,but if we were a va school I believe we would play up a level,because I don't think there's many A schools in this area outside of gate city and Powell Valley that would be able to pose a competitive game with Mount View. No disrespect mean,but I don't see Haysi,Hurley,Honaker,Twin Valley, or Clintwood being able to compete with the level of talent MV has year to year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be nice but our single A teams in this part of Virginia are some pretty good teams to be saying they couldn't compete!!

Honaker, Lebanon, J.I. Burton, George Wythe etc., are all Single-A teams that can compete with the SWD in most years. The SWD is now the only AA district this side of Pulaski and three of the seven teams in the district could drop if they wanted to.