Hey Lance, how about another SWVA football game?

BigD4VT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ohhh ok i see what youl are doing...well i can guarantee two teams and probably more..but ull do what u want....

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that might be an idea for another day. This is more about the people on the board getting together than it is about football. Just a way to give folks a chance to put faces with user names

[/ QUOTE ]

after some of the dumb posts i have put on here, i'm not so sure i want people to have a face with the name, dawgs05...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Can I play? I want to be on Big D's team

dork.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Look like Ole Billy Alan from T-Town!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, did you ever hit the nail on the head!! LOL......Cliff is gonna beat your ass when i show this to him...lol

Might not be able to use the ball field at Critterville but there is a decent sized field there beside the picnic shelter that u could use any time.

That's true if they ever mow the darn thing. I don't think the baseball field over beside the water plant is being used at all right now so I'm sure no one would mind

[ QUOTE ]

hopefully play it but i'm sure BigD will have something up his sleeve

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing up my sleeve is my arm. When we play will depend on when 89Tornado is able to get the field which I'm assuming will be after soccer season ends

isn't soccer season over next week? If it is, we could possibly set up a game for May 19th. If that's good for everyone wanting to play, if that's not a good date, then we could try the 20th. The only thing with the 20th is, that's a Sunday, we'd have to start at a later time to give eveyone that goes to church time to get there.

Let me know what you all think, or tell me if I have the wrong date for the end of soccer season for RHS at the college.

soccer season is almost over.....and richlands probly wont have any kind of playoff run so that will help. Its gonna be hot if we play during the day, is there anyway we all could meet up in the evening sometime.....around 6? That would give us a lil over 2 hours to play and plus it would be in the cooler part of the day

[ QUOTE ]

soccer season is almost over.....and richlands probly wont have any kind of playoff run so that will help. Its gonna be hot if we play during the day, is there anyway we all could meet up in the evening sometime.....around 6? That would give us a lil over 2 hours to play and plus it would be in the cooler part of the day

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit being a pudd!!!!

Actually 6pm would be perfect for me as far as taking pictures is concerned. The light is better at that time. Might be too late for people who go to church if it's on Sunday though