Bluefield College Girls Basketball Program &Bluefield State GBB

The bluefield college girls have won 16 games in the past three years. They where (9-18)

(0-25)

(7-20)

That is (16-63) over the three years.

I dont know how the Bluefield State girls done. I know that the lady Rams beat them this year by only 5 pts or so. Bluefield State team only had 6 player's and three of them fouled out about half way through the 4th quarter.

Yea, the men's soccer won some kind of championship last year or the year before.The men's basketball had a run at the national championship too. I think landrider is talking about how poor the women's team was. They've got talent, so what is the reason for the 7-45 record in the past two years?

I just got word that,Bluefield Mens Basketball team has one of the best coach's around,and every coach in his conference respects him,and his team.So what is wrong with the other programs?

No, I wasn't talking about Coach Jessee and Bluefiled State. Everyone respected him. I was talking about Bluefield College's program, they are the ones that only won 7 games in two years.

That is a shame! It looks like the president of the college would see how pitiful the women's basketball has done and make some changes. I think that the women's coach could learn alot from Coach Gillespie (the mens coach! He has done a great job since he has been coach.

Well,their web site says they have a new President,a along comes new Ideals and different directions,so don't be surprised if these so called coaches and teachers are not replaced very soon,some of the alumni and financial supporters want changes now,And the new president should make changes and soon as the old guard steps aside.

I believe the local kids would come to both Bluefield State,BC if they had a coaches like coach Gillespie or a winning program.Even the softball program is suffering,their record( BC)i think, not for sure,but maybe 3-28?In 2007 i couldnt find last years record,Don't know about Bluefield States either.

[ QUOTE ]

Looking at the web site,the AD,doesn't have any African American coaches on her staff,check it out,Does anyone know about Bluefield States staff?It takes my PC forever to get any Info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would that matter??