Has Anyone?

GHS1911

"Labor cost would increase with having to trim them...rent for both teams would go up...

BTW...I finally figured out where you live..."

I will cut the hedges.. if you know were I live, then you know Im used to the hedges.. which I need to do soon.

BTW... how do you know were I live?? My dog only doo's in yards that have VT flags flying..lol

They just laid down new grass on the pratice field below bluefield high. In the center anyways where it use to be just dirt. But like buzzsaw was saying, I agree. Bluefield needs to have atleast 1 pratice a week on that turf to get use to it

Getting back to mitchell stadium. When i was talking to that lady at the rec when i went. She said Bluefield High School is there main priority involiving the stadium, because the stadium is in WV. So that may be why there will be BLUEFIELD in the endzone. Not to represnt the Beavers. But to represent BLUEFIELD for the two citys as a whole. But the color made some graham fans mad because they were bluefields color. But like i said, the lady said that "Bluefield High School" was there main priority

[ QUOTE ]

I will cut the hedges.. if you know were I live, then you know Im used to the hedges.. which I need to do soon.

BTW... how do you know were I live?? My dog only doo's in yards that have VT flags flying..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Hedges suck! We removed the monsterous, over-grown hedges from in front of our house a few years ago. They had gotten out of hand with the previous owners and were too big to trim back so we just took them out...chainsaws are a wonderful thing! Dealing with the roots that were left behind was a different story...

Oh, and about the dogs...remember, I said I know where you live...flaming bag of pooh...LOL...

BTW...that hill with the cement surface SUCKS in the winter...I've gone down it sideways once or twice myself...and your mailbox will likely get taken out at some point as well...it has in past winters...