Abingdon over Marion

Highlandsfan

[ QUOTE ]

any cards or such? well called game by refs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just say there were punches thrown in the game multiple times. It was a super ruff game it happend becausethe ref lost control of the game. Kids gettin spit in the face... It was crazy.

There were multiple yellows. Marion one Abingdon one I believe. Center ref lost control of the game...kids were cursing to his face about calls and he didn't do anything rematch on Saturday

oh man i know exactly who you are talkin about...usually he is very strict...im surprised he let so much slip...unless it was Abingdon players doing the cursing....Just Kidding Abingdon fellas...dont get all pissy! haha

he seemed extremely afraid to make calls. his assistant on the bench side wasnt too much help as he seemed to have a pretty good angle on things and did nothing. it was ultimately the two teams that kept it from turning into a huge mess.

Mike cisneros got a yellow after kicking a player who had already punched him in the back. Brian from abingdon received a yellow after running into joao with his elbow on purpose. but acts like these occurred throughout the whole game. the refs just lost total control of what was going on the field.

Okay, this was a horrible game but i congratulate abingdon on their victory. #7 played way too dirty. I'm pretty sure marion will not let his actions go by unpunished. We'll just have ot wait for saturday to see who becomes the regular season champs. i predict a fight on saturday unless their is better reffing. mr. aviator needs to retire!!

spaz's yellow was a clear yellow, he got beaten and fouled jon fairly hard. but so was mikeys. you cant go into the game looking for there to be a fight. that will ruin what should be a good game between two good sides.

[ QUOTE ]

...I'm pretty sure marion will not let his actions go by unpunished.

[/ QUOTE ]

Punishment is off the pitch by the players coach. We're all here to ball out, not knock out.

well, maybe if you dont play dirty tonight there will not be a fight tyler. Both teams just need to calm down. Too many players lost their head because of all the cheap fouls. Play calmly and if you do commit a foul admit to it and give the player a handshake. if he rejects then you know you are trying to keep a calm head.

none of you can blame this on just one player. both teams lost their heads. i saw it on both teams. just play soccer and everything will be great. play like nothing happened. the fans want to see a soccer game and not an 11 0n 11 boxing match.

I'll admit i lost my cool after the cheap foul by Brock. and i know i shouldnt have pushed him over. but when someone spits in your face it becomes a whole different thing. I talked to Garret and apoligized for pushing Brock. I totally agree with the_one. I hope both teams can just play awesome soccer tonight and leave out the cheap stuff.

i dont know who spit in who's face but i do know that the "spitting incident" happened after you and brock, freeman. mikey, and garrett had your scuffle so i dont see were your coming from with that argument...