AA All-State Team Available

VTSteve

[ QUOTE ]

Funny how the only player from Graham to get any recoginition at all is the Coach's son...

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the way it always is at Graham? I remember a couple years ago when people said the same stuff about Mercke when they were in that situation.

You can not say that about this coach. Landon is a great player and he has earned the all state. This is the first year in a long time that the all district teams came out right. TJ was POY hands down.

[ QUOTE ]

You can not say that about this coach. Landon is a great player and he has earned the all state. This is the first year in a long time that the all district teams came out right. TJ was POY hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I dont think any other player in the district played as well as TJ and Landon deserved what he got. Landon was the most skilled player on our team this year.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree. I dont think any other player in the district played as well as TJ and Landon deserved what he got. Landon was the most skilled player on our team this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fury is a good player but is he really an all-state player? They make it where there are 4 from eachregion even if they deserve it or not. I know there are players on other region teams that are MUCH better than Landon Fury. After watching the final four weekend I could pick out 10-15 players better than him. I guess that will change next year with Blacksburg, Cave Spring, Hidden Valley and Salem coming into the region. It will be more like the all river ridge district team for all region. After watching Blacksburg play this weekend, Fury would not even make their team as a sub. I saw them earlier in the year but they were MUCH better this past weekend. I saw somewhere that they were ranked #6 in the country.

well what YOU think doesnt matter...apparently he was good enough for the coaches to believe he deserved it so why dont you just get off his back and give him what he deserves...like Chaz said...Landon was our best player hands down...he earned everything trust me..his dad was harder on him than anyone else and would not vote him for it if he didnt deserve it....so much for being a region4fan...

[ QUOTE ]

well what YOU think doesnt matter...apparently he was good enough for the coaches to believe he deserved it so why dont you just get off his back and give him what he deserves...like Chaz said...Landon was our best player hands down...he earned everything trust me..his dad was harder on him than anyone else and would not vote him for it if he didnt deserve it....so much for being a region4fan...

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not get it. Each region gets 4 players on the first team no matter what. That is a crock. Do you really believe he is better than some of the players on second team? He was Graham's best player. So what? You lost first round of the regional tournament.

Yea just like Zach Cline and Taylor Lindsey made the state team also ha.....Landon starts on the premier Roanoke Stars Team by the way. I dont agree with the rules that every region gets 4 in the state it is bs. But say the rules were the best players make the team Landon would've still made state HM. Oh and dude just change your name to region 3 fan no one is gonna care.