May I say something???

Willie

I'm not going to say how great the Mavs will be this year, because I don't know. I would just like to say we do love the Beavers. We love them so much, we hired a graduate of Bluefield High School as our new Principal. He graduated from Bluefield in the early 90's. His name is Michael R. Collins. He will take over in August. Do any of you know him? I guess we will have to keep our playbook hid now.

May the Good Lord still bless Monroe County....

he graduated in '90... and I would think most from Bluefield know him as Mike Haislip. he's the principal there now - huh??? I played on the champion flag football team with him over at Concord. seems like the team name was legends or something like that... hahaha. supposedly, it was a bar in Morgantown. ah - back when i could still run and not pull a muscle - hahaha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We love them so much, we hired a graduate of Bluefield High School as our new Principal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's about time you guys see the light. Welcome to the family... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I found that out early this week, the room started spinning around pretty fast for a while, but I'm doing better now.

Oh well, we should have Bluefield nailed for a while, he and Coach Witt are disecting the Beaver playbook as we speak, haha.