hurley?

estep64

does anyone know how the Rebels are looking in practice and such ? i would be up there watchin them practice, but i was in a bad car wreck about a month ago and i havent been able to get up there any. but someone let me know sumthin. thanks .

yea, i talked to their running back yesterday, and he told me that they are going to play twin springs tomorrow. dang, just wish i didnt have this leg broken, id be right there with them smile.gif

they did pretty decent for 9th and 10th graders. twin springs scored 3 times and hurley once. there new offense looked good early in the game and defense was not to shabby. twin springs had 5 seniors,20 juniors,and few 10th. graders no 9th. it was a decent start for the young men of hurley. on a diffrent note the people of twin springs were great!!!!!!! they had a huuuuge cookout after the game for both teams and parents,friends etc. they were extremely nice and treated the people of hurley like they were family. it was nice to see 2 teams and their parents sit and eat together and just talk. more schools should do this. it was wonderful time!! good luck to twin springs and all their fans in the upcoming season.

HURLEY HAS IMPROVED 200% SINCE LAST SEASON, HOWEVER THEY STILL HAVE ALOT OF YOUNG PLAYERS IN KEY POSITIONS, IF THE YOUNG PLAYERS PROGRESS LIKE THEY SHOULD THEN HURLEY WILL BE BACK ON TRACK... ONLY TIME WILL TELL...