WVU tix on sale Wed. Aug.15

twopac

i received an e-mail today sayin WVU single game football tickets for the sept 22 ECU game and the nov. 24 UConn game would go on sale wed. morn at 9am, tix are $45 a piece with a limit of 4 per customer

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

$45 each???? And I thought VT tickets were high...

[/ QUOTE ]

They have went up over the past few years with the success of the team. They have also been doing ALOT of contrusction at the stadium that needs to be paid for.

[ QUOTE ]

u want tickets for the WVU/Louisville game then ur gonna have to drop about 170 per ticket.....But where are the tickets going on sale at? Bluefieldrocks you wanna get sum tickets to these 2 gms?

[/ QUOTE ]u would have to get those off of stubhub or somethin, to get the ECU or Uconn tickets, u call 1-800-WVU-game at 9am on Wed...i'm gettin tickets for the ECU game, i'm gonna wait on the Uconn game until the week of incase blfd has a semi-final playoff game that sat.

Guest JJBrickface

I just graduated from WVU so I don't have the privileges of being a student when it comes to athletic events. Oh well the last 4 years were good.