05 Honda Rincon 650, loaded with extras and options, LOOOK!!

tom

OK, my doctor and i finally agree that i cannot continue to ride this machine , just hurts me too much with my current condition so my loss will be someones gain. i have the following for sale

2005 Honda Rincon 650,

standard options

4X4 or 4X2, AUTO or manual tranny, independent suspension, all digital readout, trip odometers, all manuals, many more features, has only, ***ONLY 1050 MILES***

extra options

26 inch ITP mud lite tires, ITP rock crusher rims, Kimpex front and rear bumpers, Moose seat and box, UNI hi-flow air filter, DEALER installed carburetor jets, DEALER installed HMF racing pipe, 21 months remaing on FACTORY WARRANTY, new helmet, new goggles, extra neeedles for carburetor, original pipe.

$6500.00 (over $10k invested in everything when bought new)

notes

ive only ever ran premium fuel, top speed is OVER 70 MPH++ (Welch WV speeding ticket to prove it) rides and runs best of any ATV ive ever been on. i also have, if needed a 6X8 trailer with extras for an additional $450 if needed. this is an excellent machine, barely broken in and well maintained, make a great deal for anyone interested, new 2007's are over $8K PLAIN. Email me if interested

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

dude, i got busted bigger than life in Welch on Stewart Street i was doin 74 mph in a 20 zone and i seen the cop and i let off and he locked me in at 69 mph..i wouldve ran back up into the hills if i had more gas but soon as i would've waved the #1 salute and drove on, it would've sputtered to a grinding halt for sure (my luck)! but yep i gots me a ticket, refused to pay it, got my TN license suspended, didnt care, my wife snuck and paid the fine and got my license re-instated and damn i was pissed at her! hahaha thats all fact too!

4-wheeler = primary trasportation in McDowell County. You should be in Gilbert. There are no cars there just 4-wheelers. Not that theres anything wrong with that. ... sweet wheeler Tom !Can i make $30.00 monthly payments on it? mayor only pays me $100.00/ week here in Raven. I need a Wheeler to get around my Chevette blew up .

clutchless manual tranny too, up and down buttons above the brake lever, its seemless..everyone likes their favorite brands etc but im tellin ya, Honda makes the most durable, nicest bikes out there! sorry BLU, $30 doesnt quite cut it, but if you stilll had that Chevette maybe..thats about an antique now huh?? lol

• 2 weeks later...