covington 8 tazewell 7

brookville 26 rockbridge 21

radford 14 covington 0

rockbridge 12 pulaski 7

radford 17 covington 7

pulaski 30 brookville 6

pulaski much improved passing.

kicking game solid.

brookville was weak on defense,could not stop pass or run.did not look reday to play insecond game.

brookville and rockbridge both have athletes

radford looked solid to me-i expect them to be much improved!

pulaski scored the first time they had the ball against both teams, mostly running.in the first game , they then were shutdown by rockbridge, and rockbridge dominated the rest of the way.brookville had several big plays against rockbridge to jump out to a 26-7 lead and rockbridge came back late.pulaski moved the ball mainly with the pass after the first possession,moving it at will. they had a long pass and a long run against brookville for a touchdown. brookville looked tired and beat in that second game. with scrimmages,you just cant tell everything.brookville number 21 was a solid runner, breaking a 65 yard run against pulaski.pulaski had several penalties, especially motion penalties.

overall assessment of teams-

pulaski looked very good overall-solid runnning game,solid kicking game, and they showed resolve to work on that passing game in the second game-what i did not know was was i seeing a pulaski passing game that was moving the ball like this or was brookville making mistakes.rockbridge seemed to know how to defend better.

rockbridge has several athletes, have a makings of a good team,this team might be better than last year!

brookville was inconsistent,but you expect that in scrimmages-they do have talent-very tall receivers and some team speed.defense needs work.

radford was well coached, not very many players but knew where to be on offense and defense,also a solid kicking game.

covin

gton could be a playoff team if they dont turn the ball over-they had good sise and some talent.

tazewell needs some work!