week 2 great games

zack

salem at lord bototourt-lord bototourt is big and strong! how good is salem? missed martinsville scrimmage but understand from friends that offense was clicking, fullback nathan goad is back,but salems defense did not look as good but hard to read that because salem played a lot of newcomers to get a read on depth and give newcomers experience!

blacksburg at giles-giles still good on defense, but lost a lot on offense,blacksburg returns 16 starters-giles won last year in 2 overtimes,will this equal blacksburg victory?

bassett at patrick henry roanoke-patrick henry new stadium-they will be able to match bassett quickness-patrick henry won last year 34-20-this will be test for both teams!

william byrd at hidden valley to be played somewhere else, i believe at northside. hidden valley coached understudied at william byrd. william byrd,although a division 4 team always has a lot of players go both ways because this is not a football school, but they are good in a lot of sports.william byrd could be a front runner in blue ridge,hidden valley needs to get off to good start, because they are in tough division 4 this year and they have a lot of competition in own district.both teams well coached-i believe byrd returns 18 starters-hidden valley not as much, but will debut new WELL HYPED QUATERBACK IN ALLEN CASTRO, TRANSFER FROM NOTH CROSS, A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN ROANOKE.hidden valley has been very consistent the last few years - can they take it to the next level?

graham-christiansburg-graham i understand made mistakes against bluefield, which they could not afford. no read on christiansburg except well-coached, and now division 4.