patrick at carrol the scoop

zack

Based on what I have seen with the 2 teams this season, I would have to give Patrick at least a 2 TD win (maybe 3... more if Harris runs wild). However, this game is at Carroll..... I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

where did you get that carroll has 8 returning starters from last years team. carroll has 3 returning starter from last years team on offense but 2 of them are starting at different positons so really only 1 at the same position that they started last year and that is the QB. and they are returning 3 starters on defense but they are running a totally new defense so really o starters from last year but carroll will get it back together. and i hate to tell you there is no one on carroll's schedule that would get with in 14 points of bassett. and that is the bottom line

Easy CCAVS, I didn't mean anything bad in what I posted. I should have said that John Harris is one of (if not the fastest) the fastest athletes in the Piedmont District. We don't have anyone that can catch him once he breaks the 1st and 2nd level of our defense. They also have their fullback healthy (Zehnder), and he makes their offense complete. They also have one of our former linebackers (probably would have started inside for us) who moved into their area during the 2nd semester last year.

I know how tough you guys play at home (a lot of pride and tradition involved), so I don't know how Patrick will play according to that history.

Good luck