does hurley play at the cliff this friday ?

romeo37

DON'T KNOW BUT WE'RE WORKING ON IT. ITS BEEN SAID PRACTICE THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AWESOME FOR THE REBELS. THEY HAVE REALLY COME TO THE FRONT. IN MY OPINION THE HURLEY REBELS ARE BDD'S BEST KEPT SECRET...... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS. THEY ARE 29 YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE THE FEEL FOR THE BALL AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT COUNTS HEART, HEART, HEART, AND MORE HEART TO NOT GIVE UP. THEY HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK. JUSTICE, MOSLEY AND LAYNE WILL SEE SOME ACTION AGAINST BIG CREEK BUT FIRST THEY HAVE TO PULL THEIR VACATION TIME FOR THE BIG BRAWL WITH ERVINGTON. WHICH I THOUGHT WAS BLOWED OUT OF ORDER. WE'LL SEE YOU GUYS. I'VE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MUCH HEART IN YEARS . I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT. GO HURLEY REBELS!!! ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED GUYS

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Since I dont live there anymore its hard to catch up on the news, but from what my mother has told me is that she heard the chances of even having a game there this season is doubtful, due to the fill dirt placed on the field came from the old D.A. Justus Elem. school. And as we all know that dirt was graded out after the flood of 2002 and what I have been told glass, metal, and abestis (Spell check on that one) was found in the field. But dont go by my word thats just whats been said. Fot all I know they might play there Friday.

nope. Moved to Grundy, since we're open.

I don't think words can say (but maybe caps lock can) H O W S T U P I D I think that was.

They also found, get this, aluminum cans, according to the M'neer. The "debris" doesn't seem to be the big problem, though (since it "CAN" be picked out [pun intended]), it's stuff like oil that's the major concern.

Montcalm fans -

If you're coming in from the north (thru Bradshaw or Whitewood) - when you come down 83, instead of turning right up the mtn. on 643, stay on 83 about 5 more miles. When you come out of the right-handed curve that seems to go on forever, give your left turn signal and go across the bridge.

If you're coming in thru Grundy - turn right at the traffic light at the top of the hill and go about 2-3 miles. First bridge on the right is for the hospital, 2nd one is for the field.

OH EXCUSE ME FOR MY CAPS. BUT HEY DUDE I LOVE YOUR ANGLISH

(PUN INTENDED) I TAKE THERE IS A LITTLE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE FROM

AN OLD PRO LIKE YOU. WHOOPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!!! BUT HEY ALL

IS GOOD FOR THOSE HURLEY REBELS. DOES'NT MATTER WHICH ROUTE YOU COME. WE WILL WELCOME MONTCALM!!!! IT WOULD BE "STUPID" TO TAKE ON A BAD ATTITUDE AS YOURS. SORRY BUB JUST STRAIGHT UP!!!! SIGNED CONSIDERATE FOR OUR ELDERS, CAPS

[ QUOTE ]

IS GOOD FOR THOSE HURLEY REBELS. DOES'NT MATTER WHICH ROUTE YOU COME. WE WILL WELCOME MONTCALM!!!! IT WOULD BE "STUPID" TO TAKE ON A BAD ATTITUDE AS YOURS. SORRY BUB JUST STRAIGHT UP!!!! SIGNED CONSIDERATE FOR OUR ELDERS, CAPS

[/ QUOTE ]

sure?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like somebody should learn not only how to write, but how to read, too. I never said anything about caps - I was replying to (and now passing this link to) tweeder :

http://www.virginiamountaineer.com/page2.html

(man, I hope this was the "before" pic)