Abingdon VS. Tazewell

AbndonFan

[ QUOTE ]

if the falcons remain focused this week no way tazewell will play with them. abingdon may get its running game going this week vs the tazewell def.

[/ QUOTE ]

The little league steelers could get their running game going against the Tazewell defense.

[ QUOTE ]

you are correct the little peewee steelers team looks very impressive seen them tonight. guess you guys could fire wyatt and bring in jody & rocky!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Jody does know his stuff... coached with him before

Yeah Rasnick won the game last year on a punt return, gotta stay in the lanes. I havent heard much about Tazewell this year, lets hope we can rebound and get the running game going again. I like the mix of Andre and Braden. Andre runs hard and Braden is there for the balance. Henderson to Bailey Pionk and co. should help the running game to keep the defense honest.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah Rasnick won the game last year on a punt return, gotta stay in the lanes. I havent heard much about Tazewell this year, lets hope we can rebound and get the running game going again. I like the mix of Andre and Braden. Andre runs hard and Braden is there for the balance. Henderson to Bailey Pionk and co. should help the running game to keep the defense honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for Andre NOT to play this week. Rumor is he is hurt. Has missed practice the last two days.