James Monroe vs. Wyoming East

MavsRock

This is one of those games you absolutely want to see JM run up the score to 100-0 if you get the chance. East left a bitter taste in all Mav fans mouths in 1999 with their victory that still hasn't, and probably never will completly go away.

These 2 have played 6 times, they won the first 3, we've won the last 3, both teams have lead in all 6 games, and 4 of them have been decided by 8 points or less, and there's good reason to believe this will be the 5th close game.

Both tems have explosive offenses, JM totally dependent on the run, WE on the pass, it's that simple. Very unfortunatly I have to miss this one since I'll be out of town, but it could be a good one, and I might get to see us play them later this year though. Mavs need to control the line, keep the East offense off the field, and pressure Grogg into making fast decisions. If we do that, we can send'm back up the road crying.

[ QUOTE ]

Where's the game at? If it's at Lindside, I look for JM to win big. If it's in Wyoming County, it may be a bit closer but I'd still say JM wins by 2 TDs.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in Lindside. We may win big, but it we only won 14-6 here last time, and 19-14 at East last year.

Looking forward to this one, it is always a game. I was at WE last year and remember how the young punk fans from WE acted. Do you all remember something about a jersey being took off if the back of one of the punks? I spent this week at Myrtle Beach (SASA) and just updaited the James Monroe Web site it can be viewed at http://mysite.verizon.net/vze84s9d/