HURLEY @WILLAIMSON

romeo37

yea, ive heard they get to come back....2 of those players are close friends of mine, and they are both really good, and VERY physical, they were much needed at the phelps game, id say with Brandon and Mosley coming back Hurley will pull this one out.....but how to get to williamson is VERY hard to explain to get to, all i can tell you is go through phelps, but you dont turn at the bridge in the middle of phelps, you keep goin down to freeburn, and you have to turn up a lil holler called Pounding Mill. its on the left, you'd probally have to ask someone at a store down there where the turn off is, but you go all the way across pounding mill mtn. and it will bring you out in williamson. you make a right as soon as you get to that red light, and its 4-lane all the way down there, you keep goin for about 8-10 miles and you will see a water tower on your left, that is where you turn off, once you turn there you will see the field once you get off the exit....but if you know where Belfry high school is it will be no problem to get to.

Get on Route 83 and follow the signs to Ieager, then travel 52 North and you can't miss Williamson. Or go through Route 194 (past Kimper, then Meta, then Belfry) and you'll wind up there as well. Those other roads can be quicker, but only if your familiar with where they go. Otherwise, welcome to BFE.

yea, i would be there, as well as all the other games, but since i wrecked my car wich ended my football career, i have no way to any of the games, or i would be there cheerin those boys on, but if you are there and you get to talk to any of the players, tell them that Denny said to get this one for him...that is the older players, i dont know that many of the freshmen.