PV Coach And Fans Receive Bad Reviews

The only limits to who is on the sidelines is set by the coach. If the administration asks that he not have certain folks on the sideline he will comply..cuz after all, they are the ones who hand out paychecks every month...but I challenge you to show me one place where there are limits set on who can be on the sidelines. When I was coaching I learned from one of the best...and the way you go on and on here I can tell you don't know $hit from shinola when it comes to the rules you profess to know. Don't just say "well. there must. be a rule about. it somewhere." (You can start by looking on pages 33 and then in the "football" section on page 96 of the VHSL handbook) Find it and then talk about what you know. BTW, which 2 schools got into a near riot in the early 90's during a playoff game...umm, let's see...oh yeah!..Appy and Burton. Did you forget about that? And I know who you are talking about being on the sidelines, cuz he spent times on both PV and Appy's sidelines....and he wasn't removed by VHSL rules..he was removed cuz he was a distraction..and for his own safety. As, for football, I may be half your age, but I've already forgot more than you'll ever know about the sport or its rules...so walk on home junior.

All i can say is i am glad you are no longer a coach. Your attitude sucks. We don't need no more of that crap in our local systems. With PV and Burton. We have more than enough. I'm glad your out. As far as the handbook and what it says. I got it from a post Elp6n made on the LPD forum. Look it up. I didn't say i know it all. Elp6n had it quoted and the page. You got some major issues there man. Deal with it. Robbins ain't God as some would believe and yeah your no coach thank goodness. And hopefully you never will be. You display enough attitude to show why you shouldn't be. Go find notsosilentbob and have some fishing stories. And by the way he does take good pictures. Your about ridiculous. I can see why you are no longer a coach. Good move by some one.

Well i'm glad your not, a coach that is. Because we have enough of that personality around.

As far as personal you did that. I just made a post. As far as not knowing what im talking about. Evidently i knew a little. I never seen where you actually proved me wrong.. You have a great one. We all know you will. Your a former Viking. The end has to be great. Even if the tickets do belong to some one else. You'll figure it out. Your to smart not to. I've enjoyed it coach.

And here is fishing partner. Geez. Your right it never gets old. And believe it or not. I knew you would pop up. You guys don't disappoint and your predictable.

I don't know Titan 95 personally...but I do know that you need to get a life and find something to do besides get on here and whine about how everyone does you wrong, etc etc etc. The thing is, my post isn't what you disagreed with...you disagreed with folks checking the story on the LPD forum from which you have been banned for obvious reasons. Now you can talk about me (who you don't know) like a dog...you have your own pop-up infested forum to do so...but you'll not berate me on here and not get smacked back. Now if we could, let's end this conversation.

This is just a post in general and not directed exactly towards anyone. Not all Burton fans are as bad as you all say they are. Every school has bad apples and just some more than others but don't any of you for a second think that all fans from every other team other than JIB are Saints. Our fans normally get into the game pretty good that is true but it is better than a lot of PV fans who sat on their hands the whole game.

All I am saying is please don't take down a whole community and school just for the way a few fans acted.

Gee man they make a pill for your problem beast. I know your friend also. I visited his forum. The CD forum and my private account was gotten into. Yeah i can believe any thing you or some others says. Me and the LPD forum thing. That was because i ask a question, after playing along in a little game on there, then after i said enough it continued, then i ask a question, that well no one wanted to answer. So it was easier to ban me than acutally face the consequences of answering the question. That was the bottom line. See you don't know everything. Ask Rocketer, he emailed me about coming back and i told him i would think about it, and after he ask well a few said a few things and i said no, i played the game, but when i said stop some continued. The it got into my professional life. So i was gonna find out a few things even if it meant legal action. I got the answer it just took a little longer. I don't have a forum an older friend of mine does and yeah i help promote it just like i did the LPD forum for about 15 years. But i am on one and not as an instigator as you and well some of your buddies are. You and a few others run the LPD and CD forums. You know it's like any where you visit your gonna have a few of you pop up. I pointed a few things out and you got enraged as ususal. No i hope you don't return to coaching. I think with the attitude you display on here. You are a bad influence. Sorry but you know even six said it on another forum. Are you always pissed off. Well it seems only if some one disagrees with you. My original thing was about both programs. And yes i knew the penalty was on Brad. The question still is. Why was he on the sideline arguing or doing something to get the flag. And yes Phil is responsible for the sidelines, including his own son. So you know. It still goes back to one thing. PV has problems as far as leadership at the top. I like Phil but he is arrogant. Yet many are now questioning why he doesn't control his team and players better. And also that is being ask about Jimbo at Burton also. You can get mad but you was the first to go off about me spirting out things i knew nothing about. Well i knew i just didn't want to embrass Brad and put his name out there. Since you didn't seem to mind. Well i ask the question. Why was he there. I think that was fair. He honestly has no business on the sidelines. Now you can reply all you want but that was the whole thing. He shouldn't of been there you know it and i know it. And we both know there is a lack of discipline on the PV team and the Burton team. And where does that come from? A lot might not like it but you know. There is many that see it. Not in just one program but both.

Whatever you. Say. I can't hardly read. Your post. I have no clue what all that nonsense meant. And coming from a person of your character, I really don't care what your opinion of what you hope about my future brings. Drink another. You don't know me and I don't run anything. Take your pissy lil ass on home....anyways adios

What language from a person who when they first got on the forums, all they did was talk religion. My goodness.

Oh and i also let G-man and Lance know a little bit ahead of time that this was coming.

I sent them a PM, because i knew a few of well those who like to dish it, but can't take it would show up.

So they knew what to expect. Honestly im tired of you and a few others. You all try to run a few of the local forums. Well you know. That don't work every where and yeah people are aware of you guys also now.

Back to the thread. PV was wrong Burton was wrong. Neither coach nor has really addressed it. Some will say they have. Well Burton has a history of getting flagged. PV's history goes back to the legendary tape in the field house after a game to today's events. So who does run these programs. Coaches who want to be remembered for something. Or those who were like the coach in Varsity Blues. My titles? Their titles but who earned them and how far did they let themselves drop to keep winning or trying to.

and I want to get in it. What is all this about JI Hurtin and Fowl Valley ? Neither one of these Single A peewees is going anywhere. One coach is a has been and the other is a wanna be pretender. Want to see some REAL football? Go watch the 'Heels beat up on VaaTech Saturday!

If you ever took the time to read...you'd know that I'm not religious...It's called debating. (Maybe you. Should try it,. sometimes.) I don't care if you PM'd the Pope..it matters zilch to me. Keep livin in your dream world...I knew you were trouble way back on the LPD forum when I first registered and I had a lil debate with one of your screen names and you pretended to be a woman to get some pity. But really, it was nice of you to warn the folks here that you can dish it but ya can't take it.

Your kind of pitiful. Has those on those on the LPD forum and you sunk to a new level. I don't care who knows me. I if i did i wouldnt' put up the name of the forum i post regularly on.

You and a few of your buddies have some issues. I can back up all i said. Problem is all you can do is spout acqusations. So now who is spouting out acqusations.

Yet you know your debating. Sounds more like a kid who got their candy taken away and now has to cry to get it back. Well cry all you want. I informed those who run this forum before this even started. So cry cry and get all the support you can. Cause you know what. Those who run this forum already knew what was coming. I advised them well in advance and actually you and your counterpart. Well proved me right.

All i can say is keep on posting. And Titan95 or notsosilentbob as your known on the LPD forum and Titan95 on the CD forum owner and operator. If any one post on your forum. They better know that yes if you don't like them their account may be perged by you or someone on that forum who can access personal accounts

So the two of you are buddies and any one is to believe either of you or what you say? When both have well shown a few colors.

With a few more i would think i was on the LPD forum again. I still look for them to show up and make you two feel a little reassured.

Geez what a pair. Goober and his brother Gomer.

Sorry man. But it seems with some it has become their past time. I made a post and it brought out the worst in some. The post is about what it is focused on. Bad Reviews. I maybe should of included Burton.

It's about coaches and fans who are well in some ways out of control. Yet no one seems to say any thing. So what do you expect from a few of these teams. When no one says any thing to them esp. their coaches. Burton is not flawless in this. They had a huge list of penalities this year and again this year. Many of the same kind personal fouls. Yet it seems it has not been addressed by the people who should be addressing it. PV. Well their on the field and off the field problems i think speak enough about what is being said and what isn't.

Where do you get that Jimbo doesn't have control of his program? Those boys work hard every day. They have a list of rules 9 miles long and if they don't follow them they are benched. If you watched the Rye Cove game you would have seen a starter on the bench the first 10 minutes, that's because he was 10 minutes late for practice. (the rule is, you take away my practice time, I take away your playing time). They have curfews and coaches call the players (at home, not cells) to talk to them and make sure they are home. If they receive disciplinary action at school they are benched. Grades are monitored by an independent person to make sure they are all making the required grades. Jimbo will not lie for them, cover for them, or take the blame for them when they are in the wrong. What more can a kid's coach do?

Dude, you can't talk any sense to this guy...he thinks he knows everything. Cuz really, he knows absolutely nothing about 99% of what he posts about. The reason he got booted from the LPD Forum is because when anyone posted, if it didn't meet his opinions he would argue and get personal..good riddance. It's best to do what I am from now on...ignore him and his posts.

Say what ever you want and take all the shots you want. It dont' bother me. Seems as if i moderated there for quite a while. I guess at one time i knew some thing. Good luck to you youngin.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

haha I figured I would catch all kinds of torment for my regards about JIB and PV, but There is so much fighting that mine was somehow over looked haha