Bluefield B-Rons

Redenbocker

[ QUOTE ]

Someone told me that Bill Dudley is no longer the coach of the Bluefield [censored]. If this is true, I think that they are better off without him. Does anyone have any imformation on this issue?

[/ QUOTE ]

*gulp*...

Umm, the bearons are irrelevant. Dudley or not, they'll be gone as quickly as they came about.

[ QUOTE ]

I personally like the team, it does give the community something to look forward to on the weekends, whether they blow teams out or whether they lose. The kids actually look up to them even after past issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

As if we don't already have high school football on Friday nights and VT, WVU, UVA, and Marshall games on Saturday to look forward to???

And if the kids "look up" to this group...I feel sorry for them...where in the heck are the parents????

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I personally like the team, it does give the community something to look forward to on the weekends, whether they blow teams out or whether they lose. The kids actually look up to them even after past issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

As if we don't already have high school football on Friday nights and VT, WVU, UVA, and Marshall games on Saturday to look forward to???

And if the kids "look up" to this group...I feel sorry for them...where in the heck are the parents????

[/ QUOTE ]

come over here to concord and watch a game...

itll probably be a blowout too... lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come over here to concord and watch a game...

itll probably be a blowout too... lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather watch the grass grow...oh wait, it hasn't rained in a while and the yard has turned brown...at least I can enjoy the dust blowing in the wind.

Dust in the wind...all we are is dust in the wind...you're my boy, Blue!!!

Whether I personally think they are relevant or not isn't important. If they are so good for the community, and many look up to them, then why do not more fans show for the games? According to the paper, their last game drew a crowd of 200.

[ QUOTE ]

Fertilizer!! works great! Snoop a loop !

[/ QUOTE ]

The dog is doing plenty of that. LOL

I wouldn't fertilize now unless I wanted nothing but dirt for a yard next spring. As dry and hot as it is/has been, fertilizer would burn the grass up completely now.

They are from somewhere in WV they called themselves the WV Crash meaning that they crashed 2 teams together, lol. The B-Rons sent 2 of their scrubs over to play so that there would be a decent game.

• 2 weeks later...

beleive the "CRASH" is out of Parkersburg area and contain players from all around including the Charleston area..they use to be associated with the OVFL. (ohio valley football league)