South Florida Over WVU: 21-13

Deleted Account

I'm not gonna say I was right........BC i thought WVU would be ready for this one.....and simply beat the Bulls..........But the Bulls won the only way they could've won....by turnovers........hats off to them!

I just hope Pat White is injured real bad

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I just hope Pat White is injured real bad

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a real nice thing to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, I need to really preview my posts before i submit them

I do NOT hope White is hurt bad.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Pat White choked big time. Leave jarret brown in at QB. He impressed me a helluva lot more than PW did when he was in

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man. Pat White is the one who got us where we are at. Jarret Brown is a good player but he made many critical mistakes last night.

[ QUOTE ]

Jarret Brown helped us win last years 3OT game vs. Rutgers. Pat White choked last night. Plain and simple

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat White did not choke...he got hurt

going 12-18, 100 yds....with 38 yds rushing against a top 7 D is hardly choking

Pat White is one of the best....to say he choked is a little bit out there

But now, WVU as a whole did choke! It sucks when you totally out play someone and still lose...

But its always a good sign for your program that when you lose on the road, the other team's fans rush the field......if that happens, you know your program is doing something right

[ QUOTE ]

Jarret Brown helped us win last years 3OT game vs. Rutgers. Pat White choked last night. Plain and simple

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely and utterly unappreciative. I suppose you don't realize how ignorant you sound when you make statements such as these. WVU owes so much to Pat White, as much as they do to Rodriguez and Slaton, but the man loses one game and he sucks? Be thankful for what you have because you could easily have the likes of a Sean Glennon starting for your team.

WVU as a team needs to suck it up and play football now. Heisman, National Champs (which was mostly talked about by the media, imo)... forget it all, that pressure is gone. This team needs to get some heart and guts and grind it out one game at a time.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat White helped us win the Sugar Bowl in 2006, 10 games last year including him single handedly beating Ga Tech in the Gator Bowl. Is he suppose to win every game??

[ QUOTE ]

WVU as a team needs to suck it up and play football now. Heisman, National Champs (which was mostly talked about by the media, imo)... forget it all, that pressure is gone. This team needs to get some heart and guts and grind it out one game at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this post! You are saying exactly what troubles the WVU program! WVU tries so hard to be a member of the elite it backfires on them......WVU needs to realize they are already a member of the elite and all they need to do is go out and play football.......win their games....thats all!

Maybe now WVU will see that they have no pressure on them.....none at all! Grinding it out is what needs to happen! The Defense has made a major step forward and they worked hard for that bc they were tired of all the criticism. The offense has actually taken a step back this year bc of all the praise laid upon them, they didnt work as hard! The offense must show they are capable of being the best, they must show the hunger that was there in the Sugar Bowl.........bc last nite, USF had the hunger....WVU only had the hunger for the menu for the flight home.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat White helped us win the Sugar Bowl in 2006, 10 games last year including him single handedly beating Ga Tech in the Gator Bowl. Is he suppose to win every game??

[/ QUOTE ]

no, Pat White did not single handedly win the Gator bowl. It all begins in the yard on each side of where the ball is snapped.... the line of scrimmage. USF beat the Eeers last night, and thats is where WVU needs to dig deep and get some fire in their aXX. Marshall won the line of scrimmage for a half, then WVU dominated the second half. They couldnt do it last night and all the negative things that happened seemed to snowball. But hey, this game is over, time to strap it on this week and get to work.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, Pat White did not single handedly win the Gator bowl. It all begins in the yard on each side of where the ball is snapped.... the line of scrimmage. USF beat the Eeers last night, and thats is where WVU needs to dig deep and get some fire in their aXX. Marshall won the line of scrimmage for a half, then WVU dominated the second half. They couldnt do it last night and all the negative things that happened seemed to snowball. But hey, this game is over, time to strap it on this week and get to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course the line plays a huge part but if you saw some of the runs that Pat White had in that game. The go ahead touchdown is the one that sticks out in my mind. He made some nice moves way after the line of scrimmage and then drug two defenders in from a few yards out to get in.

Man, Pat White didn't choke! He didn't play is best game in the 2 quarters he played prior to the thigh bruise. He didn't choke. The INT happened because his arm was hit as he was throwing. Some people are hilarious when they start laying blame. I've seen some people question everything. Hell, we got beat and pretty much beat ourselves with the turnovers. We only lost by 8, and gave up the ball 6 times and didn't capitalize on thier turnovers. That is football, no matter who is playing. Turnovers rule the game....not being a butt head, but ask Richlands. They gave up thier game against Graham at home because of Turnovers. I'm sure other things factored in, but turnovers will control any game....................let's move on and squeeze the orange.

[ QUOTE ]

Be thankful for what you have because you could easily have the likes of a Sean Glennon starting for your team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call...lol

Have you noticed anytime WVU plays a "PrimeTime" game during the regular season either slaton or white "mysterously" gets injured the week before or during the game

1. 06 vs. Rutgers (Pat White out)

2. 06 vs. Louisville (Slaton injured/out)

3. 07 vs. GT (slaton out)

4. 07 vs. USF (white out)

I just think thats kinda odd

i still believe our offense suffered...our defense played pretty dog on well imo...but we still have yet to establish a running game with Slaton...what's with the Jarred Brown show in the second half...slaton had very few carries...thought he was a heisman canidate? what is Coach Rod doing??

[ QUOTE ]

i still believe our offense suffered...our defense played pretty dog on well imo...but we still have yet to establish a running game with Slaton...what's with the Jarred Brown show in the second half...slaton had very few carries...thought he was a heisman canidate? what is Coach Rod doing??

[/ QUOTE ]

Slaton got hurt I thought.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no pat white did...slaton was still in...they just never gave him the ball

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no pat white did...slaton was still in...they just never gave him the ball

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Sorry about that. In that case, there was no reason to not give Slaton the ball. He's a dynamic enough ball carrier that he can make plays happen, even if the defense might have his number for a game. Also, where was Divine?