Montcalm Basketball Coach

fieldgeneral

I think that there are a lot of BHS / GHS supporters on here. Yes Montcalm isn't super competitive but they do well with what they have got. You can't compare schools. They are the only single A school in Mercer. BHS, PSHS, AND PVHS get almost all of the funding and support. Montcalm gets little of nothing.

I'm certain Havens will do ok and we gotta be ok with the hiring process. If your not, then run for the board of education on it's next term and try to change it. Talking crap on here won't help it. I am curious who will put in for the bball job at Montcalm.

[ QUOTE ]

I will even go a step further GMAN. I am gone. You blocked me once for disagreeing with you. Go ahead and block me again. Then you and your pro Graham and pro Bluefield boys can say anything you want without a response. Go ahead and block Mav fan too. Change your site to we love Bluefield and Graham.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm?? You can't answer my questions??

Have I struck a nerve???

Does "the_truth" hurt???

Go ahead, leave. That's your choice. I'm not banning you. If you want to get on here and start crap, you better be prepared to get some back. If you can't, don't come back.

Good luck with the girls team this year...

Hey Buddy thanks for the good luck with the girls team, I really appreciate it. Yes even teachers have some free time on their hands during the day. You do know we get free periods and everything right. I am sure that there are people who would say I am not qualified, that is their opinion. I was asked to apply for the boys job and have respectfully said I am very content in the position that I am in. If you would like to come in and sit in on my class or come to practice some day and see what kind of teacher/coach I am just let me know and I will arrange it. Do you have some value to the education of my kids, if so, I will let you be a guess speaker. You want the truth come see for yourself. God Bless You and have a nice weekend.