Bluefield Wrestling

lowsingle

Yes, in case you haven't heard, Bluefield is looking to start a wrestling team. Judge Frazier has approached the board about starting teams at all four high schools in Mercer County, and helping raise the funds to get the necessary items to start. Bluefield had a sign up sheet to see how many were interested, and there were 45 that signed up. I'm not sure that it will happen this year, with the season starting in approximately a month. I think this will be a great addition to BHS Athletics.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i would imagine in time they would be good, especially if they are on coach simons weight program. and if they get a good coach, anybody know someone with any interest?

[ QUOTE ]

They were talking about doing that my Junior year. I agree, it would be really cool to see Bluefield get a wrestling team

[/ QUOTE ]

Rocks, I would love to see you in a tight spandex wrestling uniform! haha

[ QUOTE ]

i would imagine in time they would be good, especially if they are on coach simons weight program. and if they get a good coach, anybody know someone with any interest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a guy that apparently is a helluva wrestling coach. I will not say who it is, but all of you know him already.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a guy that apparently is a helluva wrestling coach. I will not say who it is, but all of you know him already.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know who you are talking about. I was hoping he would answer my question earlier...

[ QUOTE ]

Rocks, I would love to see you in a tight spandex wrestling uniform! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you would playboy!

Gotten any Housmanzadeah today? yes, were not calling it TJ any more, its being called Housmanzadeah now!

thees a guy named Mark Church who teaches at Bluefield Middle School...he was a WV state champion and helped coach 3 ALL AMERICANS this year..he would be a great asset to the program

He also has a son whose young but teaches a wrestling camp in PA TN and NC

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...