97 WV AA State Champ Reunion

blufan4life

We are tryin to get everyone from that historic 1997 seasone to come back to Bluefield on 10-26-07. It has been 10 years since we won the first AA football title for BHS and we want everyone to come back so we can all recall memories together and support this years team. let us know weather or not you think u can or can't come and we will give u details...also if u can get ahold of others do so please and let them know as well. If at all possibly send me a private msg or something so I can get your name and a # or e-mail to keep in contact so we can update you on what to do that Friday the 26th .It would be real nice to see everyone again. Thank you very much.

I believe that would be a great thing to put together, especially to have the players from '97 talk to the '07 team about what it takes to get it done. It would also be great to honor one of the best teams that this region has ever seen on the high school level during pregame or halftime...

W are having a hard time tryin to get ahold of everone so if anyone on her played then is related to or knows how to get in touch with them let me know on here, tell them to get ahold of either Lil Freddy Simon, or John Thompson (coachjtmoney@lycos.com)

• 3 weeks later...