all odds against my beavers

stubbycurrence

I have kinda been out of touch for most of the season, but I have kept a close eye on the young lads from Bluefield. (I have a pretty good view) As they venture down 460 to my old pal Ernie Hick's stadium, they face all odds of coming out of there with a win. First, Richlands has had two weeks to heal from a near loss at Marion. Second, they are advertising the best athlete, in Fuller (lord I hope my lads will not be in awe of him). Third, they need to win, to keep home field advantage. Fourth, how can any team from West Virginis beat a first class team from Virginia. Fifth,(not the ones that have a seal) how will the officials come into play.

As you see, on paper the lads for Bluefield will be facing huge odds. All I can hope for is that they can keep the score close. Me and Ernie have a wager on the outcome and I sure do not want to wear that that blue "R" hat. (Really does not go with my halo).

See you in the pressbox!!!!!!

its gonna be close with Bluefield pulling it outin the end..probably much like the WC game! id love to see a big blowout but just not sure its gonna happen, not a blowout win anyways but ill settle for just a win! GO BEAVERS !!